Spice Up Your Tuesday with a New Wine Tasting Series
Chicago, IL (RestaurantNews.com) The Lunatic, The Lover & The Poet (“The Lunatic”), a wine bar and bistro that celebrates life with wine, spirits and culinary delights is proud to introduce their new Wine Tasting Series. The Lunatic’s celebrated sommelier and managing partner, Tom Powers, will host a series of entertaining and informative Tuesday night classes in September, October, and the first week in November from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Guests will be guided through tastes of five distinguished wines from various regions of the world.
The Tasting Series will kick off with a “How to Taste” class on September 26th. Upcoming Tuesday tastings include:
- September 26th – How to Taste, a guided tour featuring a variety of wines
- October 3rd – This unique exploration of Chardonnays from California and Burgundy includes an extra tasting as guests will be studying six wines from six distinct terroirs
- October 17th – Sparkling Wines, a case for celebrating the everyday with bubbles
- October 24th – Beaujolais, a delightful dive into lovely light reds
- November 7th – Pinot Noir, enjoy a noble selection from a variety of regions
Tickets are $40 and can be purchased here. Holiday gift packages for each season.
The Lunatic, The Lover & The Poet (“The Lunatic”) is a bar and bistro that celebrates wine, spirits and culinary delights. The concept, inspired by the three character facets explored in Shakespeare’s iconic A Midsummer Night’s Dream, is a three-level establishment and neighborhood gathering place that serves brunch, lunch and dinner. The space is ideal for private events with unique spaces that can accommodate from 12 guests at the Poet’s Table in the Wine Room to 50 in the Skylight Room. The restaurant was named “One of the Best New Wine Bars” by Food & Wine Magazine, “One of the Hottest Places to have a Cocktail” by Eater Chicago, One of the Hottest Restaurants by Chicago Magazine and Zagat, was recommended for lunch by Crain’s Chicago Business, and recognized for serving one of Chicago’s best burgers in the annual Red Eye “Battle of the Burgers” competition.
736 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60661. Reservations: (312) 775-0069 or on OpenTable
Hours of Operation:
Fri & Sat 5PM–12AM
Sun 11:30AM-2PM & 5–9PM
Mon-Fri 11:30AM–2PM & 5–10PM
BLAST! MARKETING & PR